Angela Gearhart, Brand Strategisthttps://linkedin.com/in/angela-gearhart-2021
- Angela is sought after for her thought leadership and published in the areas of retail innovation, technology integration, consumer strategy and experiential marketing.
With over two decades of strategy, innovation, insights and business development experience for both early stage and larger brands across the globe, Angela is a growth strategist, thought leader, advisor, speaker and entrepreneur, most recently named a 2020 Remodista Women2Watch in Business Disruption, Retail Innovator by Retail Touchpoints and Design Influencer from design:retail Magazine.
- Passionate about partnering with brands of all sizes to unleash new concepts, grow existing ones & bring new ways of thinking to the world. She is an expert at combining consumer insights, product innovations and technology to drive product commercialization strategies that activate consumers through integrated multi-channel marketing and immersive digital/physical experiences. She provides visionary strategies that deliver actionable insights, predictive outcomes and sustainable growth.
- Angela’s experiences in multi-format retail, human-centric design and experiential marketing culminate into her sweet spot, where innovation, insights and strategy intersect; where the rational meets the emotive, facts meet insights and creativity meets logic. Her experience spans across categories from health & wellness to consumer products to entertainment retailing. Her work has included brand development and execution with Sleep Number, Rainforest Cafe’, Pet Food Warehouse, Monsoon, Carol of Paris, Minnesota Zoo, Nike, Callaway Golf and Kohler.
Jeff Gearhart, Performance Marketerhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffgearhart
- Since 1988, Jeff has been a consultant and integrator for popular brands, thought leaders and innovators utilizing omni-channel strategies, integrated project management methodologies and scoping for digital development and execution.
- Recognized as a pioneer in the digital marketing industry dating back to the 1980s with multimedia software and hardware solutions. Founded MediaMaxx and hosted Mediafest with the largest digital providers in attendance.
- He has managed a wide range of category e-commerce sites and merchants, as well as mobile, SEO, SEM, social and partnership marketing.
- His roles have included project management work with multi-billion dollar organizations like Cummins, Emerson, Medtronic and Target.
Glenn Wilk, Out Source Program Managerhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/glennwilk
- Since 2000 as e-commerce Director for 4 different Omni channel businesses, Glenn has led generated annual multi-million dollar growth for companies including PacSun and Boost Mobile.
- He has also managed 30+ Affiliate programs across various networks for many types of sites, including O’Neill, The Wall Street Journal, Auto Anything, Healthy Directions, Daily Sale, Wine Country Gift Baskets and MonthlyClubs.com.